Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Just a Note.

I just wanted to make a quick post about Johnny Ace. This has been something that has been bugging me for a while.

I always enjoy when there is a fresh face on WWE television, even if I don't necesarrily like them. I just have to ask whose idea it was to give this man a microphone? I want to say that I have had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Laurinaitis and he is a very nice man. However, his television persona has the charisma of a wet mop. There's nothing exciting about him, perhaps he's trying to be another Vince McMahon but it is just not working. It's getting to the point where it is actually getting painful to watch. Hopefully they appoint a new Raw General Manager soon, Johnny Ace is getting stale...

I also wanted to let my readers know that I will be posting on Wrestling News Source so be sure to keep up with their news and columns by visiting their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment